Friday, October 21, 2005


Lula gave online kissing lessons. And it didn't cost much either. Just one bus token per lesson. The traffic to Lula's blog increased exponentially. Soon you could enter words like kiss, pretty, and bus token in Google and Lula was number one. Everyone lived happily ever after. The boys, because of the great kisses. Lula, because she didn't really have to kiss them. They just pressed their lips to the monitor, while she looked back at them saying, "Is that the best you can do?" And the bus drivers lived happily ever after because the buses were no longer so crowded.

Story #297

Note from Indeterminacy: This post is dedicated to the very lovely Lula, who asks the question "Am I Worth A Bus Token?" How many bus tokens am I bid for a kiss from Lula?

P.S. Lula's photo post is a sly response to Story #296 (page down or click here).

9 comments:

Ariel the Thief said...

LOL! no wonder you guys use so much screen cleaner on your monitors... :-P

Anonymous said...

That is a provocative shot. Glad you used it.

Doug The Una said...

Ariel, you are too funny. Not well. But funny.

You did a great job with this, Indie. Lula's a find, isn't she?

Indeterminacy said...

Doug: Thank you. My favorite stories have always been the short ones. The larger they get the more danger there is of detail bogging them down. Lula's sweet, but I think she found us, not the other way around. Suddenly she was there.

Jamie Dawn said...

Kissing a monitor is like young boys and girls practicing kissing on their pillows.

arthur decko said...

it's been forever since i read your art, and you STILL kick more ass than 95 percent of the planet...

Indeterminacy said...

Lula: I think there should be a law that all dreams have to come true.

Jamie: I get smudges on my monitor from accidentally touching it all the time. No I'm not fondling it, I'm pointing at data!

Arthur: It has been a long time. I stopped by your place last week and was glad to see you're still going strong. Wish I had more time to read everything that everybody writes.

Ariel the Thief said...

@Indie - before too soon that law would make our lifes nightmare, and we'd be begging on our knees to be able to dream again without the danger of its coming true.

Indeterminacy said...

Ariel: You're right. I wasn't thinking of "The Lathe of Heaven" (Ursula LeGuin) when I wrote that.