Tuesday, October 18, 2005


Hal was surprised to see the girl next to him showing her tongue. "Yes," he thought to himself, "girls' tongues are very useful." "Excuse me," he imagined saying to her, "I brought some letters with me to mail. Could I trouble you to lick the stamps for me?" And the quick lilt in her voice answering "Sure!" He thought of the aural art of operas, and the tones of an aria shaped by a woman's tongue. How delightful those trills are to the ears. Invite her home! To close my eyes and dream while she marvels at my stamp collection... I could lay a bowl of microwaved milk before her on the table, and she would incline her head to it, lapping up the warm white liquid with the short, swift motions of a cat. Or to take her by the hand, lead her along with me to that unpleasant biddy who meets all smiles with lips frozen in frown. "There she is. That's the woman. Now! Stick out your tongue at her!" And afterwards, as a reward, share with her an ice cream cone bursting with scoops of lemon-vanilla. The thrill of our tongues accidentally brushing! But then his thoughts were the once still waters of a pond in the aftermath of a meteor slammed into its center. His hands shook and his mouth began to foam as he collapsed in an epileptic trance of oral fantasy. The therapy for curing tongue fetishes had not yet reached perfection.

Story #295

16 comments:

GPV said...

THAT I enjoyed!!! I hope they won't find a cure too soon,LoL.

Anonymous said...

it is great! ironic erotic or erotic irony - you invented a new genre.

Indeterminacy said...

GPV: You might try some immersion therapy. No, wait a minute. That's for phobias. Oh well, try it anyway.

Sylphidine: Thanks. I didn't really know I'd done anything so special. This might go to my head (the tongue part).

"ME" Liz Strauss said...

Rather than ironic erotica or erotic irony, I suspect this might be Indie testing out the borders of what might be called a little boy's fantasy. :) I can't see the photo. I can only imagine, which is quite fun for this story. It lets me belive that the girl in the picture is the one who is playing the trick here. ;)

smiles,
Liz

Indeterminacy said...

Liz: It's just me desperate for a story, any story. But as a matter of fact before I wrote it down, my frame of mind was a little boy writing an essay for school about what all a girl's tongue was good for.

Ariel the Thief said...

tongue fetishist, wow! I guess it's easier to make a woman show your camera her tongue than her breasts?

shtikl said...

fingerlicking good. But ain't we all tongue fetishists, deep inside? Noone? Just me? Well then.

(Grand post, Indie.)

Indeterminacy said...

Ariel: There is that practical aspect of things, except on the topless beaches in Europe. I guess you can go for both, there.

Shtikl: Thanks Dushan. Some people are just fetishists for tongues deep inside. Tongues are finger licking good.

"ME" Liz Strauss said...

You boys are incorrigible. :)
No wonder I like you so much.

Cooper said...

ah..behold the uncommom tongue fetish.

Doug The Una said...

I feel very exposed right now.

Jamie Dawn said...

Good Gawd!
I like the part about having her stick her tongue out at the grouchy lady.

Tom & Icy said...

*slurp* Woof!

Indeterminacy said...

Today's story will be late, assuming I think of one. My Wednesdays seem detined to spin out of control lately.

Indeterminacy said...

Lula: Thanks for that grand compliment. That's not my gf, just a random photo I found. My muse is in the picture for story #285. On weekends we always do this thing where I post the photo and whoever wants to writes a story (blogin_idiot) does a Friday story too, along the same lines. Maybe you'd like to participate? I think most people are more creative than they think they are. They just never try and so it gets lost somewhere. That's a shame. I hope you find some inspiration here.

P.S. We can talk about tongue kissing here, but perhaps we could continue this privately via e-mail ;-)

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

beeeYOUtiful. Feliz navidad!