Friday, March 31, 2006

It's safe to get back into the shower! The amazing Inspector Poirot has solved the mystery, so we can all rest easier knowing what really happened to Little Bar of Soap. Incidentally, this has to be the most impressive post I've read in ages, I'm talking on a divine level, seriously (and no, I'm not Poirot).

I am also going to end my period of mourning and start posting again. Tonight I will post a photo for the weekend, for another round of weekend stories. I hope all of you regulars and not yet regulars will have time to contribute stories!

Postscript: According to blogger, this is my 400th post! Of these posts, 349 have been stories in the Indeterminacy series. I began this blog in mid-August, 2004. Some incidental synchronicity: today was the day of Dddragon's 350th post. I wonder if this is a sign...

7 comments:

dddragon said...

what a relief! my co-workers were beginning to complain ...

Jamie Dawn said...

Poirot is quite an amazing detective!
I enjoyed reading the resolution to the mystery.

May LBOS rest in peace.

Lila said...

Rabbit, rabbit!

Congrats on your 400th post! This is an amazing blog.

A Little Bar of Soap said...

Greetings from the Beyond.

I still have hope that this blog will take a more Christian turn soon, Indie.

The Mushroom said...

Caption: One of these things is not like the others...

And Soapy, stay dead. Your soul should be in Heaven in line to shake Jesus' hand, not roaming the earth like a common pagan poltergeist.

Ariel the Thief said...

Mushroom, you don't find the chance of being able to come back after death and scare the shit out of our ex fellow beings somewhat comforting?

the Big Detective's deduction was indeed brilliant although I hope Monsieur Poirot feels better now.

Jaime said...

i hit my 500th post on this day. i have been blogging since mid-june 2005.