Thursday, March 30, 2006

I think there will soon be a breakthrough in the mysterious case of Little Bar of Soap. Apparently there is subliminal evidence hidden at the Barofsoap Website. But I am just a layman at this, so I am waiting for Inspector Poirot's opinion.

Meanwhile, I have studied the photos I downloaded on the night of the Bar of Soap tragedy (March 22/23) and have discovered several suspicious irregularities. These are in the form of highly disturbing images, images of soap orgies, bathers in various stages of soapiness, boys and girls frolicking in sud-filled tubs, etc. I am turning these images over to Inspector Poirot in the hopes that they may shed more light on the set of circumstances surrounding this strange case.

The first one of these photos depicts a blob of soap suds in a hot tub. These suds are in a form that suspiciously matches the physique of Little Bar of Soap, as it has been described in happier days at her blog. Notice the callous, grinning smiles on the faces of the bathers, and try not to shudder. It is very distressing to think of Little Bar of Soap having ended this way.


The second photograph I downloaded on the night of the murder depicts a lather orgie, such as would certainly have made Little Bar of Soap faint, had she lived to witness it. I find it difficult to look at this picture for more than a few seconds. The inhumanity of it is more than I can bear.


The final photograph of soapy abandon is this especially shocking image of boys and girls together in a pool of soap suds. I do not like to think of what happened next for fear of sullying the memory of our beloved Bar of Soap, who is no longer here to tell the Devil to get thee the hell out of me.

Looking at all three of these horrific images, I relive the entire shock of Little Bar of Soap leaving us, whether she left us forcibly or of her own free will. But I trust that each of us, in our own way will finally come to terms with the horror of it, and find some way to go on living. For indeed, life goes on, even without soap.

9 comments:

The Mushroom said...

Call me a hedonist, but since you only get one shot on earth you should have as much fun as possible and you may still get into Heaven. It's sad, really, that Little Bar Of Soap has had more fun on earth after she died. But I suppose she was much less of a drag to those she was partying with that way.

Poirot said...

Now we know. Indies investigations blend perfectly with mine. It is quite obvious that it was satan himself, soapys greatest enemy that finally managed to possess her on the night of the Bar of Soap tragedy (March 22/23). Soapys mind got completely distorted and followed all the evil and filthy commands of the devil himself. She decided to give in to the wordly desires she had surpessed for so long and entered the pool where the soap orgies took place. She then posted on her blog, under the guidance of the devil, the misleading clue (written in black so that it is invisible) and merged forever into the world of filth! Thus came the dramatic end of soapy. But the mystery now remains, who hired the devil? And why did he want to load the crime on ap3? Questions... Questions... Questions...

admin said...

Rolling On Floor Laughing !!!

What has been going on around while I was gone the past 2 days?? Who is bar of soap anyway? I think you are writing a new novel Indie.

Jamie Dawn said...

That last pic is an example of Mixed Bathing.
That is considered a sin in many religious circles.
Guys and girls swimming TOGETHER!!
Devil, get thee OUT!!

Indeterminacy said...

Poirot: Thank you for the compliment - I just don't want to let any detail get by me. I used to read Sherlock Holmes and want to use what I learned to try and help you resolve the case. It is already more confusing than Murder on the Oriental Express. Could the entire Pez family have ganged up on Soapy in a Mass-Bath!?!?

Viruswitch: As you probably gathered, Little Bar of Soap may have more than just died. I think you should cooperate with Inspector Poirot's investigation. Your comment at his blog makes you look very suspicious.

Cooper said...

My only problem with mixed bathing is that I hope the girls and boys showered first....I am a little paranoid when it comes to germs.

Other than that I am sure that your movements will now be tracked,for obvious reasons, as probably some of those people have crossed a border or two illegally to get into that mixed bath.

Indeterminacy said...

Jamie: I'm beginning to see the light! First you start blogging about how to clean tender areas! Now you are telling the Devil to get thee out! You've been possessed! By Little Bar of Soap's spirit!!

Alice: Yes, the crimes keep piling up in this case. First murder, then possession, crossing state lines in an unbathed state. And where does the Pez family fit in to all of this? Where will it end?

Doug The Una said...

Poor, Soapy. It's almost too much to bear.

Alice, do you keep a packet of chlorine in your handbag, by any chance?

Ariel the Thief said...

warm chicken soup does good to health my mother always tells me. she never tells anything about bubbles in it, though...