Wednesday, February 15, 2006


Lillith and Lioma had the glow. They glowed in curious red and turquoise tints. It was tragic. They had gotten too close to reality. Not the filtered impressions one drinks in through the senses, but the absolute actual thing, direct injection into the brain. Once that happened they were changed. They weren't little girls anymore. They had grown up, inheriting a cosmic sense of humor. Just now someone had told them it was a sin to glow the colors they glowed. It violated the absolute morality layed down by ultimate holy law. That's when they lost themselves in laughter. They could see the absolute morality, and it looked nothing like they'd been told.

Story #335

4 comments:

The Mushroom said...

This is where we discover that Absolute Morality wears the same outfit as the Emperor in his new clothes.

You are a fluke of the universe.
You have no right to be here.
And whether you can hear it or not
The universe is laughing behind your back.
- Deteriorata, Tony Hendra

admin said...

Visiting your blog is like coming home somehow. Wonderful stories that touch one more intensely than what the moonbeams can. What are we going to do with your stories Indie? You must publish them.

Indeterminacy said...

Mushroom: I'm always so amazed. You understand my stories better than I do. Your comments always give me food for thought.

Viruswitch: And your compliments just take my breath away. I saw them coming in and it inspired me to finish the story I was stuck in. You'll see it tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

What makes this blog cool:

You find a weird picture...and make it weirder.

I love it!