Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Please don't be mad at me. I have to skip posting today. We have company staying with us this week and I didn't have a chance to prepare anything. In the meanwhile, if you haven't read all the stories, I'd like to refer you to one of my muse's favorites:

Story #7

And now some really good news: A Gag Reflex (part 2) begins today (Wednesday)! Check it out!

See you tomorrow...

P.S. I had a relaxing time on the train to work this morning reading in James Thurber's "Let Your Mind Alone!" in which he lampoons all the self-help books of his day. I keep rereading it because it's so funny. I highly recommend it.

3 comments:

arthur decko said...

thanks for the book recomendation, i will check it out. have you read "happiness" by will ferguson? it's about a publisher and a self help book that actually cures everyone and causes disaster. hilarious.

arthur decko said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Indeterminacy said...

Don't know this book but I'll look for it. Thanks!