Friday, July 01, 2005

VACATION GOODBYES
Ladies and gentleman, I have to announce now that I'm going on vacation for two weeks. This will be the last post until I return. I've also posted a photo at indeterminacies.blogspot.com for all of you to contribute stories to while I'm away, like we've been doing on weekends. I still have to select a winner for June. I'll do that next week and announce it somehow. And don't forget that Michael at blogin_idiot.blogspot.com is doing this story thing every Friday.

I have to apologize to everyone who commented in my guestbook or at one of the stories, because I haven't been able to respond to all your comments yet, and to all my blogging friends, because I haven't been able to keep up with all your blogs as intensively as I've wanted to this past months. I hope to make good on that in the next weeks.

I keep finding these cool sites and want to share some with you. Please do take the time to check them out. I think I've fallen in love with all these ladies:

www.geeekgirl.net
www.moxiegrrrl.com
arterium.blogspot.com
barofsoap.blogspot.com
omnamaste.blogspot.com
seizethenite.blogspot.com
ostrichspeak.blogspot.com
colettesgrave.blogspot.com
livingwellornot.blogspot.com
northerndeath.blogspot.com
atomicvelvetsigh.blogspot.com
fromsunshinetosuicide.blogspot.com
spaces.msn.com/members/unrequestedopinions
(Sorry if I made a mistake and put a guy in here)


Not ladies, but also well worth checking out:

beerhaikudaily.blogspot.com *creative*
fuggettaboutit.blogspot.com *funny*
gimmesomemoney.blogspot.com *original*


And this is my staple of favorites (I'm in love with all these ladies, too, except the ones who are guys, and there it's more of a manly type feeling):

jamiesmindlessblather.blogspot.com
princessdominique.blogspot.com
rambling_chicken.blogspot.com
saddlesorereview.blogspot.com
alixinwunderland.blogspot.com
hauptundneben.blogspot.com
oldtommyboy.blogspot.com
bitterbierce.blogspot.com
thealienguy.blogspot.com
askthedevil.blogspot.com
falafelsex.blogspot.com
pansifiles.blogspot.com
cmarie88.blogspot.com
coveries.blogspot.com
kellykell.blogspot.com
deryke.blogspot.com
sabem.blogspot.com
tinadupuy.com/wp


I know I've forgotten somebody, so please don't have your feelings hurt. I'm throwing this together in a hurry. One more thing. Check out the latest issue of the Practically creative e-zine. I'm in there somewhere.

6 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

I'm so glad you posted a link to the Little Bar of Soap. That site has really captured my attention! She is so hilariously witty.
I'll check out some of the others you suggested.

The Mushroom said...

That someone is me, and Laughter is the Spackle of the Soul... updated with new found photos today.

Nancy said...

Thanks for the link, Inde. Have a great vacation!

alix said...

aww, inde...love back to ya...hope you and yours have a restful and rejuvenating vacation...

Anonymous said...

and all this time I though you loved me! (just kidding, really!)
Hope you have/had a great vacation!
Peace..........

atomicvelvetsigh said...

i kinda like your nick.. "Indie" .. hee.. i found this link on a "search engine" tsk, been reading you for a long time, but ddnt knew you love me (*giggle*).. sending a big warm hug back.. mmmm