Tuesday, October 19, 2004


Let me entrance you. There is such power in my body. Depending on how my eyes meet you I am mother, lover, diva or muse. I can give birth to your daydreams. I can show you attraction that will never let you go. My nuances have you completely in my power. I transform the light that tastes me. How will I show myself to you this time? Someone to hold? Someone to adore from afar? --- That knocking. Who? The art class? They're waiting for me? I'll think about this later. I have to go out now and pose for them.

Story #52

Note from Indeterminacy: A big Thank You and belated Happy Birthday to Livinia Red Lips who found this photo for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So... Now we know where the photos 10eastern won't post are going! But is it art? And should you take your camera in the shower?

« mush » - Laughter is the Spackle of the Soul

*** DayLove *** said...

very sensuous